Friday 27 July 2012

Is Lil Wayne Promoting Illuminati Symbolism?




Lil Wayne Illuminati conspiracy


It is obvious that Lil Wayne is trying to make a statement with all the Illuminati references and symbolism. The question is, is it purely innocent? what are his motives and is he a supporter or only trying to gain publicity? or is this down to his producers, with Lil Wayne being merely a puppet like his lyrics suggest?

"Man, fuck ya'll with a sick dick, Semi automatic no click click" 
"I gotta put that patch over my third eye, Slick Rick" 
"She give me brain, research, and I prefer, reefer" 
"Got so much coke, you gon' need another nose man" 
"And I just play my hand, but I am not the dealer" 
"You see I got them tear drops, I cry yo ass a river" 
"Got me in control, no strings attached, that's that voodoo"

My Homies Still - by Lil Wayne

Here is an interesting video I found on youtube-





What are his motives? you decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment